The recruitment operation at RPML Manpower & Service Pvt. Ltd. is one-of-a kind approach, based on flexibility,confidentiality,excellence and commitment.
Our recruitment consultants are some of the skilled search professionals in the business today. Each individual has expertise in key functional areas. Our team facilitates and manages the entire process from 'employee wanted' to you are hired'.
The key Stages are:
A thorough briefing is crucial. We spend time with client to build the deepest possible understanding of its priorities as an organization, and build a detailed profile of the position. At this stage we organize a full recruitment schedule, conduct research and prepare a strategy to rope in potential candidates.
- Receipt of manpower requirements with job description from Client Company.
- Establish the recruitment strategy with Client company.
We search and headhunt for the right professionals in our database/our web portal and various other prominent web portals that contain profile ranging for top management, senior engineering, highly qualified professionals, highly skilled, semi-skilled and general workforce from various industries like oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Construction, Operation, Maintenance services, manufacturing, Production, Information technology, Hotel &Hospitality, Medical and Trading among others.
We place recruitment advertisements in newspapers, Magazines, leaflets, digital banners, web portals and social media vis use of SMSs, texts, and bulk emails. For filling, top-level positions, we provide specialized head hunting services. We regularly send personnel to small towns and remote corners of India to distribute leaflets. This way the job seekers come to know about the interview schedule and later appear for the same.
Prospective candidate is called for primary round of interview. Our team of recruitment consultants conducts tests to evaluate the trade/ industry skills, language skills, psychology, attitude and overall personality of candidates.
- Generate CVs of candidates meeting position recruitment (this may require placing advertisements with prior approval from the client company or sourcing CVs through the database we maintain).
- Pre-Screening interview and short-listing CVs matching position requirements.
- Submit short-listed CVs to Client company and do the follow-up.
- Receive shortlist to interview from Client Company.
INTERVIEW AND SELECTION PROCESS
Invite shortlisted candidate to attend interview clearly specifying the requirements to presents all originals of documents and passport and stating the date/time and location of interview, and confirm attendance. Arrange hotel accommodation and airport pick-up/drop for client representatives. Arrange interview facilities/conference room for the interview.
Provide efficient support staff to conduct interview.
- Agree to interview date/time and location and other logistics associated with clients visit to conduct interview.
- Ensure all office facilities are available for clients use for the duration of interview program such as fax,telephone,computer,courier and e-mail, to name a few.
- Attend interview in the closing session with client's representatives to assess the interview results and obtain the shortlist of candidates to be recruited.
- Ensure all candidate's documents are completed and in place.
POST SELECTION& DEPLOYMENT
Our all-inclusive approach to the search provides us with an intimate knowledge of our clients and candidate' needs, ensuring placements which are mutually beneficial in the long run.